Sunday 21 August 2011

CAPTAIN'S PRIZE

Thanks to all 32 players who took part in The Captain's Prize. At time of writing, I have yet to decide what the prize is. Unfortunately due to work commitments I was unable to be present on the day,though I heard through the grapevine it was a very close contest.

 In 3rd place was Graham McGillivray, 2nd place Graham Black,both scoring 61 and winning by one stroke was Bertie Brown.

Bertie was drafted into the Bullwood Bucket team at the very last minute and  played well,and has never stopped telling me that,Alas his scores at Innellan tell another story until now.A fine round of 60 saw him pick up a major(Well it seems that way).I was thinking a hurl in the fire engine could be the prize for the day,but Bertie told me he has had enough of blue lights and sirens for this year, so I will try to think of something else. It's good too see him fighting back to fitness after his health scare.

So thanks again for all the support I have been given  in my time of being Captain and I look forward to serving Innellan Golf Club with everyone's best interest for the rest of the season.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment